Coarse Air Filter
Coarse air filters are used for primary stages in a filtration process, and are used to filter large sized particles such as dust, hair, pollen, and more. Some of these air filters are even reusable and washable, depending on the material they are made out of it.
- Household air purifier coarse filter
- Preliminary filtering for building air recycling system
- Preliminary filtering for the centralized ventilation system
- The coarse air filters can be customized according to customer requests.
- The main material is a metallic mesh, plastic mesh, or polypropylene filter for an air conditioner, as well as sponge, polyester wadding, needle puncture fabric and more. Customers can choose the design, and the filtering efficiency is classified into G1, G2, G3, and G4.
- The outer frame can be made of paper, polypropylene, aluminum, or stainless steel according to customer requirements, and color printing options are available.
- We offer consultation during product development, and will offer recommendation and designs according to EN779:2011, G1-G4 filtering standards.
Let us presents some of our coarse air filters
Founded in 2013, Walson is a specialized manufacturer of high quality air filter products, supplying complete air filtration solutions. We design and produce air filters suitable for household use, industrial ventilation, automated conditioning filtration, and odor removal. You will find our outstanding air filtration products in centralized air conditioner air inlets, household air purifiers, hospital air filtration systems, industrial cleanup equipment, and factory air treatment systems. OEM and ODM services are available upon request. We have a long cooperative relationship with Cado from Japan and Purafill form the US.