High efficiency filters, also known as a HEPA air filter, are capable of filtering contaminants larger than 0.3 microns with a filtering efficiency up to 99.97% and above. Household air purifiers often use HEPA as the air filter, and ours feature a large dust storage, a low air resistivity, and a high CADR. They are classified into semi high efficiency, high efficiency and ultra-low particulate air (filter) according to their filtering efficiency.
- HEPA for home purifier
- Air filter for building air recycling system
- Air filter for the centralized ventilation system
Air resistance ≤25Pa
- Product specifications can be customized according to customer requests
- Customers can choose from H12 class filter paper, for filter classifications such as H10, H11, H12, H13, and H14. Customers can also choose material origins (China, US, Korea, Japan, France), as well as internationally known material names, such as 3M, Eimo, and Toray.
- Customers can choose an outer frame made of paper sheets, polypropylene plastic sheets, aluminum sheets, or stainless steel, with color printing options available.
- Weoffer consultation services in accordance with EN779:2012、ANSI/AHAM AC-1 、and GB/T18801-2015 filtering standards.
Let us presents some of our HEPA air filter
Founded in 2013, Walson is a specialized manufacturer of high quality air filter products, supplying complete air filtration solutions. We design and produce air filters suitable for household use, industrial ventilation, automated conditioning filtration, and odor removal. You will find our outstanding air filtration products in centralized air conditioner air inlets, household air purifiers, hospital air filtration systems, industrial cleanup equipment, and factory air treatment systems. OEM and ODM services are available upon request. We have a long cooperative relationship with Cado from Japan and Purafill form the US.